How long do installations take?
- The time that it takes for an installation to be completed varies depending on the installation jobs. Installation jobs could take anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 weeks.
How large are the installation crews?
- The number of installation crew members usually depends on the size of the flooring installation needed. Crews could be as small as two people or as large as 13.
How much does the different types of floors cost?
- The cost of each flooring often varies depending on the type of flooring, as well as how much of said flooring you want. Tile flooring costs $3 to $7 a foot. Hardwood flooring is priced at $5 to $12 per foot. For LVT flooring, $2.50 to $3 per foot. Carpet is $25 to $35 per yard.
Do you charge for consultations?
- No, consultations are free.
Do you charge per room or by square footage?
- The unit by which we charge for different flooring types vary. Carpeting, for example, is charged by the yard. Tile flooring, on the other hand, is charged per square footage.
Is it possible to have more than one type of flooring installation in a single room?
- Yes, it is possible to have more than one type of flooring installation for a single room.
Do you offer advice on care and upkeep for different types of flooring?
- Yes, we offer an affordable advice service on care and upkeep for different types of flooring.
How far in advance do I need to schedule my installation?
- Usually, it is recommended to schedule your installation 3 weeks in advance, allowing enough time for our team and you to prepare for the installation process.
Which type of flooring is the best investment in the long term?
- Tile is the best investment for long-term use because of its durability, affordable rates, and more.
Will tile make my home cold in the winter?
- Yes, tile flooring will make your home cold in the winter. This can be helped by having a throw rug on top of the tiles to walk on during the winter months, or possibly even wearing house slippers to keep your feet warm.
What is the best type of flooring for a bedroom?
- Carpet or hardwood are the best choices for flooring options in your bedroom. These are your more common choices and are durable, aesthetically pleasing, and suited for your bedroom flooring needs.
What is the best type of flooring for a kitchen?
- We recommend using tiles for your kitchen because of their durability, easy cleanup, and water resistant quality.
What is the best type of flooring for a bathroom?
- Tile is often the most recommended type of flooring for the bathroom and, as a result, is the most popular option we have available as well. Hardwood and carpet could obtain water damage if installed in bathrooms, while there’s a reduced chance for tile getting water damage in the same room.
What is the best type of flooring for a laundry room?
- Tile is the best type of flooring for your laundry rooms because of the water-resistant quality that tiles offer, just in case your washer breaks and spills water all over your floors.
What is the best type of flooring for a living room?
- For living rooms, wood and/or carpets are often the most popular type of flooring for living rooms. Carpets are comfortable on feet while wood provides your living room with that aesthetically pleasing appeal.
What is the best type of flooring for an office space?
- Hardwood floor or carpet is the best type of flooring for office spaces. For domestic settings, a hardwood floor is often recommended due to how easier it will make having a desk and chair in the room.
Can I add new flooring that matches my old flooring?
- Yes. We strive hard to offer a flooring option that would match your old flooring color, pattern, etc.
Does adding new flooring require removal of my old flooring?
- Yes, often when replacing your older flooring with newer flooring, your older flooring would require removal to then add the new flooring. If we did not do this, then we would just be layering flooring on top of one another, which is not beneficial to you as a homeowner.
How big is your selection of flooring?
- We have a wide selection of flooring options available to browse upon request.
If I want something you don’t carry, can you place special orders?
- Yes, depending on the type of floor selection that needs to be specially ordered, we can place a special order upon request.
How long does it take for inventory orders to be filled?
- The time it takes for a special order to be filled varies. It could be between a couple days to a few weeks.
What type of flooring do you recommend for a home with children?
- For a home with children, we recommend carpet because of the soft and comfortable feeling the carpets we offer provide, allowing your kids of all ages to play on the floor if they so wish.
What type of flooring do you recommend for a home with pets?
- For a home with pets, we recommend hardwood flooring due to its easy cleanup quality if your pets ever have an accident in the house.
What types of hardwood do you offer?
- We offer oak, maple, cherry, mahogany, walnut, ash, and bamboo hardwood flooring.
Do you offer services to remove scratches from hardwood?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer scratch removal for hardwood flooring at this time. We only offer flooring installation services.
Which type of flooring will require the most upkeep?
- Carpet and flooring is often the type of flooring that requires the most upkeep, though if treated properly this is not an issue. Wood floors often warp from water damage, and carpet stains are difficult to get out if not retreated with the right methods, which often marks these two flooring types as the ones with the most upkeep.
Which type of flooring requires the least amount of upkeep?
- Tile is the flooring that requires the least amount of upkeep. It is durable and easy to clean up spills, which is why tile flooring is recommended for kitchens and bathrooms.
If I want to install heating under my flooring, is this a service you offer? If not, do you work with any recommended partners?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer such services at this time. However, if you contact us at 928-440-0993 and inquire about these services and recommended partners that could help you, we’d be more than happy to assist you with your specific needs.
What happens if there is an issue with my installation?
- We will notify you right away and correct it. We have over 14 years of experience in this field and strive to avoid any and all issues during flooring installations.
Is the flooring sealed in bathrooms to prevent water damage?
- Yes. We often laminate our tiles so that it can prevent water damage.
Do you offer installations outside of the Flagstaff area?
- Yes. Along with the Flagstaff area, we also offer services in Sedona, Kachina Village, Mountainaire, Williams, and Doney Park.
Do you offer quotes over the phone?
- Yes, we often offer quotes over the phone though for a more accurate estimate one of our trained experts would need to inspect the area where the flooring is needed. Call 928-440-0993 for a quote over the phone.
How long have you been in business?
- We have been in business since 2003 for a total of 14 years in business.