Carpet Installation in Sedona, AZ
Chances are when your refrigerator breaks, you repair it. When your oven no longer cooks, you replace it. When your toilet stops flushing, you fix it right away. It’s common sense that when something breaks, you fix it. However, when it comes to flooring, we tend to let it stay in our homes well past its expiration date. If your carpet has lived in your house longer than you have, it’s definitely time for an upgrade.
Clues Your Carpet Needs to Be Replaced
Carpets may not “break down”, but they certainly exhibit signs that it’s time for a replacement. When you start noticing these signs, it’s time to schedule a carpet installation in Sedona, AZ.
- Stains: While most carpeting contractors in Sedona, AZ today offer carpets with a stain-resistant finish, over time that treatment fades and leaves your carpet unprotected.
- Wear and tear: A quality carpet has a lifespan of about eight to ten years, though it varies depending on the use of the carpet. Even the highest quality carpet bought from the best carpeting company in Sedona, AZ will succumb to wear and tear due to constant use. A replacement is inevitable.
- Allergies acting up: Older carpets tend to catch and retain more allergens, particularly if you have pets who frequent the outdoors.
- Odor: With regular cleaning, well-kept carpets should not exhibit any odors. If your carpet smells, even after you’ve cleaned it, it may indicate mold and mildew or that whatever caused the odor in the first place has penetrated deep into the fibers.
If you’ve noticed any of these symptoms, there’s a good chance your carpet needs an update. The memory of a bad shag carpet may scare some homeowners away from wanting new carpets, but a carpet can be an excellent addition to your home when kept up-to-date. When your carpet needs to be replaced, trust Double J’s carpeting services in Sedona, AZ.
Below are 5 benefits of carpeting in your home or business:
- Insulation: Carpets can help save energy by insulating your home from outdoor temperatures.
- Look and Feel: Carpets provide a softer feel to the feet and provide a psychological feeling of warmth. There’s nothing quite like cozying up around the fireplace on a plush carpet. In addition, with hundreds of patterns, cuts, and colors, there is a style available for every home.
- Safety: Carpet is particularly crucial for homes with young children or older adults who are more prone to slip-and-fall accidents. Carpeting can cushion the fall and prevent serious injuries.
- Easier to maintain: A 2003 Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) study found that, on an annual basis, hard surface floors require two and a half times more cleaning than carpets. Cleaning supplies are also up to seven times more expensive for vinyl floors than carpeted floors.
- Acoustics: Studies have shown that carpet absorbs sounds better than hard floors.
The Double J’s team will be more than happy to help properties in the following areas:
Contact Double J’s Installations Today!
If you are ready to install new carpeting in your home, call a professional to get the job done right. At Double J’s Installations Inc., our expert team can save you time by removing your old flooring, preparing your floors, and installing your carpet in a swift manner. Working with a pro ensures a great looking carpet by minimizing seams, making expert transitions to different flooring, and avoiding and lumps or rolls in the carpet. We are one of the leading carpet installers in Sedona, AZ, and definitely the right one to choose for your project.
Our team has been serving the Flagstaff and Sedona Arizona area since 2003. With a variety of products to choose from and years of expertise, our team has the tools to transform your home. Call us now to learn more about how Double J’s is right for you or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment.